Why a Membership Programme?
We could have designed this programme so you could just pay for consulting and coaching help when you needed it. But we didn’t do that for two reasons:
- This is a much less expensive way to get the help you need (less than R1 000 a month for unlimited coaching – for a maximum of 12 months – thereafter no additional payment)
- We want to motivate you to finish your book within your year of membership.
We know it will take you at least a year to successfully create, publish and promote your book. We want you to have all the resources you need for that entire year and not to have to worry about buying one coaching session at a time.
There will be times when your membership will be used extensively, perhaps just as your book goes to print. At other times you will be working on one element by yourself for a month and won't use it as much. But we are always there to help you as you make your way along the publishing path.
We are able to keep costs down because we are not doing the work - you are! We give you advice, support, guidance and motivation, but we do not do the writing, editing or marketing.
What You Will Get for Your Membership
- We will teach you what you need to know about publishing, and reduce the learning curve you would otherwise encounter, by providing private one-to-one coaching, workshops, and access to our knowledge database of articles and audio downloads on the Members Private Section of our web site.
- We will introduce you to the best minds in the business and make sure you have access to all the resources you need to do your best work through personal referrals tailored just for you and your book project through our members-only access to our book professionals’ directory.
- We will help you grow as a writer and an author with an honest critique of your ideas and your work by book professionals who have no other agenda but to give you an appraisal of your strengths and what you might consider changing to succeed.
- We will inspire and encourage you with the next steps for developing your work, no matter whether you are at the idea stage or already are a published author. You can also count on us to be available to answer your questions and concerns about your publishing challenges by phone or e-mail.
- We will also promote you to one of the largest book buying audiences - women professionals - through the Fresh Thinking Network radio show and our online bookstore.
Most, but not all, of our members finish their books during their first year of membership. But it does take a commitment of time and effort on your part. You have to create a schedule that allows time for your book and be willing to work on your book most of the time. We look forward to working with you to see your book through to completion!